The best air conditioning technology on the planet for the planet!
We are all looking to live a more sustainable life and create a more sustainable future for ourselves and our families; the idea of a lifestyle that reduces your carbon footprint, utilising renewable resources and eliminating the depletion of natural resources is our goal.
Introducing The Climate WizardTM CW3 Dual System, the world’s most advanced cooling and heating system for a sustainable future; currently featured in the ‘Penfold MK2’ located on Leo St, Virginia Grove.
Delivers unrivalled energy-efficiency for the ultimate in sustainable living
The CW3 Dual System delivers up to a 60% reduction in energy costs compared to ducted reverse cycle for total cooling and heating. For cooling only, CW3 delivers up to 80% reduction in energy costs compared to ducted reverse cycle1. And even more staggering is its resilience to weather extremes, as the CW3’s absolute cooling performance actually increases as the outside temperature rises3. That’s in direct contrast to refrigerated air conditioners, where cooling capacity can be significantly reduced when outside temperature starts to soar2.
100% fresh cold air for good health and well-being
The CW3 cooling unit continually replaces stale air with 100% fresh, healthy, filtered air, whereas reverse cycle systems rely on the recirculation of breathed air, with closed windows and doors.
Comfortable indoor air every day of the year
The CW3 technology delivers the perfect balance regardless of whether it’s operating in humid or dry climates. In both summer or winter, you will always have comfortable indoor air in your home that does not dry out your eyes or skin, as its unique design delivers the perfect amount of moisture in the air, not too humid and not too dry!
Responsible use of renewable resources
Unlike reverse cycle air conditioning that relies on refrigerant gases with a high global warming potential (GWP), The Climate WizardTM with Micro-CoreTM technology uses the most environmentally friendly refrigerant on the planet – water!
Hydrogen ready gas heating
The Climate Wizard CW3 Dual System is unique. It delivers both heating and cooling, remarkable energy efficiency, automated year-round indoor air comfort, with superb functional and sustainable design. Ducted gas heating offers an instant, cosy heat with less drying of the air. The gas heating unit is positioned within the roof space and warm air is delivered through the same ducts, and into the home via the same small vents in the ceiling – making the system less visible and more cost effective to install.
Built by Australians, for the Australian climate
100% Australian owned company; designing and manufacturing world-leading air conditioning products for Australia and the world.
Touch screen controller and smart home technology
Smart, sophisticated and incredibly intuitive, your MagIQtouch® controller makes operating your CW3 system a breeze. When upgraded to the Wi-Fi option, the system also has the capability to be controlled from the MagIQtouch® smart app and smart home controls like Google Home4 and Amazon Alexa5.
For any further enquiries, please contact Rite Price Heating and Cooling.
Phone: 08 8261 2277
Visit https://www.seeleyinternational.com/products/combined/cw3-dual-system/ for more information about the CW3 Dual System
Cash back Offer Terms and Conditions
Exclusive to a new home build with Dechellis Homes. Special $3000 cash back directly from AGN (Australian Gas Networks) is available for the first 20 installations. Offer expires July 2023.
To claim your cash back, visit www.agnpromotions.com.au
- Compared to reverse cycle air conditioning. Seeley International’s calculation, based on publicly sourced running cost figures.
- For every 10° C that the ambient temperature increases, the supply air temperature only increases by approximately 1° C! Source: Uni SA Roxby Downs Report June 2009.
- Seeley International gas appliances at point of manufacture date, will comply with all relevant Australian Regulatory Standards, for use of current industry approved hydrogen/natural gas blends at that time.
- Requires Wi-Fi, Google account and a compatible device. Google and Google Home are trademarks of Google LLC. Additional costs may apply. Not all Google Home functionality may be available. Please consult Seeley International for more details.
- Requires Wi-Fi, Amazon account and a compatible device. Additional costs may apply. Not all Amazon Alexa functionality may be available. Please consult Seeley International for more details.